Waukesha Rotary BluesFest is a celebration of the “Roots” of American Music which includes blues, rock and roll, country, gospel, soul, jazz, folk and so much more! Our mission is to present a widely diverse line up of musical styles that will thrill and entertain any lover of good music and the history behind the music.
Waukesha Rotary BluesFest
Naga-Waukee Park, State Highway 83, Delafield, Wisconsin
Friday and Saturday, August 12 and 13, 2022
Gates open at 12:30 PM each day
Music runs from 1 PM to 10:00 PM each day.
Naga-Waukee Park is located at 651 Highway 83, Delafield, Wisconsin, 25 minutes west of downtown Milwaukee on I94, 1/2 mile north of I94 at the Highway 83 exit. Free parking on-site is included with your ticket purchase.
Link to Google Map
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1) The event will be held under a large festival tent with ample seating provided. You may bring a fold-out chair or blanket if you prefer to sit outside of the tent in the adjacent grass area.
2) You will be allowed to leave the festival site and return, however you will be required to show your ticket stub and hand stamp for re-admission.
3) Please do not bring the following prohibited items: carry-in food or beverages, coolers, backpacks, pets, weapons, flash cameras, audio or video recording devices. This applies to all food and beverages including water, as we ask that you support the Waukesha Rotary Club beverage sales which in turn supports the festival and the Rotary Club's community efforts.
4) Management reserves the right to inspect and/or search all persons, packages and bags entering the premises.
5) Flash photography and audio or video recording is not permitted.
6) Tailgating is not permitted in the vehicle parking areas of the park.
7) Ticket sales are final, refunds will not be given.
8) The event will be held rain or shine.
9) The entertainment line-up is subject to change.
For additional information or questions, please call the Waukesha & Pewaukee Convention and Visitors Bureau at: 800-366-1961 or e-mail: email@example.com
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Food and beverages will be available onsite during the festival. Specialized food selections will be served by area restaurants and food trucks. Beverages available at the Waukesha Rotary Club beverage tent will include Miller High Life, Miller Lite, Blue Moon, Lakefront Riverwest Stein, a variety of Raised Grain Brewing Company beers, White Claw, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, assorted wines, plus bottled water and soft drinks.
Here are the Waukesha Rotary BluesFest food vendor menus for the 2022 festival:
Benet’s BBQ Menu
Babyback Ribs (half rack) $18
Babyback Ribs (quarter rack) $10
Brisket Sandwich $10
Pig Candy – Pork Belly Burnt Ends $9.50
Pulled Pork Sandwich $9.75
Cole Slaw $3
Potato Salad $3
Benet’s Baked Beans $3
Extra Sauce (2 oz.) $0.75
Marty’s Pizza Menu
7” Pepperoni Pizza $7
7” Sausage Pizza $7
7” Veggie Pizza $7
Bocadillos Mexican Menu
Taco (corn tortilla) $6
Steak Taco (corn tortilla) $7
(served with flour tortilla, add) $0.50
Chips and Guacamole $7
Chips and Salsa $5
Mexican Corn $7
Paletas (fresh fruit popsicles) $4
The official hotel of Waukesha Rotary BluesFest is AmericInn by Wyndham Delafield. Please click on the link below to reserve a room for the festival weekend.
A limited amount of camping is available at Naga-Waukee Park available for reservations beginning January 1st. To determine availability and make campsite reservations, click here.