Waukesha Rotary BluesFest
Thank you to all who attended the 2018 Waukesha Rotary BluesFest, it was
once again a great weekend of music and fun! The 13th Annual Waukesha
Rotary BluesFest will be held on Friday and Saturday, August 9 and 10,
2019 at beautiful Naga-Waukee Park, 1/2 mile north of Interstate 94 on
Highway 83 in Delafield, WI. Music runs from 1pm to 10:00pm each day,
rain or shine, under a large music tent.
Also, we would like to say a big thank you to all of our fantastic
sponsors, as your support is essential in making this event possible!
2018 PHOTO GALLERY
SIGN UP HERE for our email mailing list
for updates on Waukesha Rotary BluesFest.
by the Waukesha Rotary Club with proceeds from the Waukesha Rotary BluesFest
going back into the community through the Waukesha Rotary Club
Charitable Fund, Inc. a recognized 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
The Waukesha Rotary Club Charitable Fund places highest priority on
projects in the following areas:
· Arts and culture
· Basic needs, such as food, clothing and shelter
· Children, youth and families
· Reducing isolation of the elderly and maintaining independent living
· Employment and training
· Educational enrichment activities beyond the core curriculum
· Environmental conservation, restoration and education
· Assisting individuals who lack basic access to health care
· Assisting persons with physical or mental disabilities, including
Web site design and hosting provided courtesy of Conley Publishing Group,
publishers of the Waukesha Freeman newspaper. Visit their Web site at