Waukesha Rotary BluesFest
Naga-Waukee Park - Delafield, Wisconsin
Friday, August 9 and Saturday, August 10, 2019.
Gates open at 12:30 PM each day
Music runs from 1 PM to 10:00 PM each day.
Naga-Waukee Park is located at 651 Highway 83, Delafield, Wisconsin
25 minutes west of downtown Milwaukee on I94, ˝ mile north of I94 at the Highway 83 exit. Free parking on-site is included with your ticket purchase.
Link to Google Map
SIGN UP HERE for our email mailing list for updates on Waukesha Rotary BluesFest.
Things you need to know:
1) The event will be held under a large festival tent with ample seating provided. You may bring a fold-out chair or blanket if you prefer to sit outside of the tent in the adjacent grass area.
2) You will be allowed to leave the festival site and return, however you will be required to show your ticket stub and hand stamp for re-admission.
3) Please do not bring the following prohibited items: carry-in food or beverages, coolers, backpacks, pets, weapons, flash cameras, audio or video recording devices.
4) Management reserves the right to inspect and/or search all persons, packages and bags entering the premises.
5) Flash photography and audio or video recording is not permitted.
6) Tailgating is not permitted in the vehicle parking areas of the park.
7) Ticket sales are final, refunds will not be given.|
8) The event will be held rain or shine.
9) The entertainment line-up is subject to change.
For additional information or questions, please call the Waukesha & Pewaukee Convention and Visitors Bureau at: 1-800-366-1961 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Food and beverages will be available at the site. Specialized food selections will be available from local area restaurants. Beverages will include beer (Lakefront Brewery products, Miller Lite and other premium beers), wine, soft drinks, bottled water and other selections.
Café Esperanza 2018 Menu
Tacos (Chicken or Steak) $3 each
Fajitas (Chicken or Steak) $12
Nachos Supreme (Chicken or Steak w/ Beans & Cheese) $12
Nachos (Cheese & Salsa) $6
Chocoflan (Desert) $5
Gourmet Coffee $4
Delafield Brewhaus 2018 Menu
BBQ Pork Sandwich (Served on a bakery fresh Hoagie roll) $7
Chicken and Andouille Jambalaya (Served over seasoned rice) $8
Turkey Wrap (Romaine lettuce, Haus smoked turkey, cheese and Caesar dressing in a flour tortilla) $8
Bratwurst with Kraut $6
Grilled Burger $6 (with cheese) $7
Seasoned Fries $3
Loaded Fries (Haus queso, bacon bits and scallions) $5
Koepsell’s Popcorn 2018 Menu
Popcorn - $4 Small, $8 Large
Kettle Corn - $6 Small, $10 Large
Snow Cones - $2 Small, $3.50 Medium, $5 Large
A limited amount of camping is available at Naga-Waukee Park. To determine availability and make campsite reservations, click here.
|Web site design and hosting provided courtesy of Conley Publishing Group, publishers of the Waukesha Freeman newspaper. Visit their Web site at www.gmtoday.com.|