Waukesha Rotary BluesFest
Naga-Waukee Park - Delafield, Wisconsin
Save the Date!
August 13 and 14, 2021
Gates open at 12:30 PM each day
Music runs from 1 PM to 10:00 PM each day.
Naga-Waukee Park is located at 651 Highway 83, Delafield, Wisconsin
25 minutes west of downtown Milwaukee on I94, ½ mile north of I94 at the Highway 83 exit. Free parking on-site is included with your ticket purchase.
Link to Google Map
SIGN UP HERE for our email mailing list for updates on Waukesha Rotary BluesFest.
Click here to find a summary of the CDC COVID RECOMENDATIONS for outdoor events (Word doc. format)
Things you need to know:
1) The event will be held under a large festival tent with ample seating provided. You may bring a fold-out chair or blanket if you prefer to sit outside of the tent in the adjacent grass area.
2) You will be allowed to leave the festival site and return, however you will be required to show your ticket stub and hand stamp for re-admission.
3) Please do not bring the following prohibited items: carry-in food or beverages, coolers, backpacks, pets, weapons, flash cameras, audio or video recording devices. This applies to all food and beverages including water, as we ask that you support the Waukesha Rotary Club beverage sales which in turn supports the festival and the Rotary Club's community efforts.
4) Management reserves the right to inspect and/or search all persons, packages and bags entering the premises.
5) Flash photography and audio or video recording is not permitted.
6) Tailgating is not permitted in the vehicle parking areas of the park.
7) Ticket sales are final, refunds will not be given.|
8) The event will be held rain or shine.
9) The entertainment line-up is subject to change.
For additional information or questions, please call the Waukesha & Pewaukee Convention and Visitors Bureau at: 1-800-366-1961 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Food and beverages will be available onsite during the festival. Specialized food selections will be served by area restaurants and food trucks. Beverages will include Miller High Life, Miller Lite, Blue Moon, Lakefront Riverwest Stein, a variety of Raised Grain Brewing Company beers, White Claw, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, assorted wines, plus bottled water and soft drinks.
These are the 2021 food vendor menus:
Benet’s BBQ Menu
Babyback Ribs (half rack) $16.00
Babyback Ribs (quarter rack) $8.00
Brisket Sandwich $9.25
Pork Belly Sandwich $8.50
Pulled Pork Sandwich $8.75
Cole Slaw $2.00
Potato Salad $2.00
Benet’s Baked Beans $2.00
Extra Sauce (2 oz.) $0.75
Marty’s Pizza Menu
7” Cheese Pizza $7
7” Onion, Mushroom, Tomato Pizza $7
7” Pepperoni Pizza $7
Side Salad (with Ranch, French or Italian dressing) $5
Lily Bell’s IS Fine Dining Menu
Ultimate Greek Salad Bowl $10
With choice of: Fresh Strawberries, Cranberries, Pecans, Red Onions, Feta Cheese, Shredded Cheese, Avocados,
Cucumbers and Eggs Dressing: Spicy Ranch, Greek Ranch, Italian or French
Add these to the Ultimate Greek Salad Bowl:
Grilled Salmon (3 - 4 oz.) $6
Smoked Jerk Chicken Bites (Dark Meat) $6
Gator Bites BBQ Sandwich $8
(Spicy Cajun Battered Alligator served on a Buttered Bun)
Cajun Deep Fried Catfish Sandwich $8
(Topped with House Dukes Spicy Mayo, Lettuce,
Tomatoes & Shredded Cheese on a Buttered Bun)
5 Piece Fried Green Tomatoes $5
Ms. T's Mixed Greens with Smoked Turkey $5
Buttered Buffalo Mac and Blue Cheese $5
Coconut Rice & Peas $4
Tennessee Honey Cake Dessert $5
(Sweet Cinnamon Honey Cake with Buttered Vanilla Frosting, served with or without Pecans)
The official hotel of Waukesha Rotary BluesFest is AmericInn by Wyndham Delafield. Please click on the link below to reserve a room for the festival weekend.
A limited amount of camping is available at Naga-Waukee Park. To determine availability and make campsite reservations, click here.
|Web site design and hosting provided courtesy of Conley Publishing Group, publishers of the Waukesha Freeman newspaper. Visit their Web site at www.gmtoday.com.|